Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Digital media issues

A good day here at CrossFit Clarksville. First Tim T. was in town for a visit. He stopped by and after a short chat with Jimmy A. and I he jumped on the rings and BAM! scored his first muscle-up. He then went on to knock out four in a row. Very nice. I've got video but it seems I'm having issues with uploading it. If I fix that I'll edit this post and insert it here. Flash! Finally got the video to load. Enjoy!



We also had four new members join today. Very cool. You'll know who they are when you see them pimping around town with their CrossFit Clarksville t-shirts! Jon and Paco were knocking out Cindy; Ryan and Dennis were getting on the CFHQ posted WOD and I took a few pictures while they worked out but of course they were all blurry or had big spots on the pics. Guess I need to clean the lens on my camera! Sorry guys, we'll get some better shots next time.

3 comments:

kalima512 said...

Recognize!!!

Notice the "I-can't-believe-I-finally-did-a-MU" look on his face when he gets down. Haha!

What wasn't mentioned.... Tim knocked out four more on his very next set.

CrazyHusband said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CrazyHusband said...

hey guys sweet video and congrats. my question is how did you finally post the video. i'm just starting up my own blog and fitness website and i'm loving the crossfit philosophy. saw your clarksvegas site and i'm pissed because only option when i was there from '97-'03 was paying for the gym on post or driving across town to gold's and they sucked. good luck guys and if i get stationed at campbell again, i'm definately looking you all up. michael.d.perkins@us.army.mil